Please note: Further discounts are not available on this item.
2016 Neil Pryde Ryde - crossover
The Ryde has been designed for classic flat-water freeriding. It offers great low-end power and stability for early planing and controlled maneuvers. The Ryde is an ideal choice for new generation wide and thin Freemove boards as well as more conventional Freeride boards. Planing and gybing made easy—windsurfing pure and smooth.
With a shorter boom and higher cut foot than the Hellcat, the Ryde perfectly combines freemove and freeride characteristics. Six battens and the Dynamic Compact Clew make it fast and controllable in straight lines with a wide wind range that provides a truly fun freeriding experience.
- New: Forceline tack panel
- Dynamic Compact Clew: Helping the twist to be progressive for optimum draft control and stability.
- Medium Foot Cut for optimum balance between easy maneuvers and performance.
- Hybrid Luff Curve creating good lift while maintaining a stable profile when overpowered.
- Armour Web Construction and optional full HD for ultimate durability.