Please note: Further discounts are not available on this item.
2016 Neil Pryde Hellcat -no cam performance freeride
The 2016 Hellcat shape and outline are derived from the EVO7 race sail. The Hellcat is a thoroughbred performance freeride sail. It’s fast, powerful and delivers an exhilarating combination of speed and acceleration. Slippery and rapid when powered up on a reach, Hellcat’s race sail shaping and twist characteristics ensure pace and pedigree of this high performance freeride machine.
- Forceline custom laminated clew for optimized strength and load distribution.
- Pronounced shaping in the bottom of the sail for maximum drive and power. - - Open Integrated Compact Clew for optimized foot outline and extra surface under the boom.
- Wide sleeve in the middle to upper section for a clean aerodynamic profile and easy rigging.
- Race-inspired longer luff curve and high aspect ratio ensuring high skin tension and fast reflex for maximum acceleration and top-end speed.
- Component battens: Six tubularbatten configuration reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability.
- One-rod bottom batten for deep foot profile and durability.