Fanatic Tri Wave 2016
It might sound too good to be true, but the 2016 TriWave is faster, earlier to plane and even better once on the wave in comparison to its predecessor.
A Waveboard that’s guaranteed to perform wherever you go or whatever the waves look like, the light crisp feel is combined with tons of radness on the wave or in the air.Dubbed The Rocket Ship throughout the R&D process – due to it being an all- conditions wave weapon.Its incredible planing abilities makes the TriWave the first choice for those riders looking to have a fuss-free blast, regardless of how high the jump or technicality behind the move.The 2016 TriWave offers optimum early planing and easy of use vs. premium wave performance and turning ratio that Fanatic have ever built. This is achieved via the straighter rocker line, in combination with the flat spot concept –
an innovative placement of curved and straight areas – untied with a double concave V bottom shape, and overall trim moved backwards.
The new TriWave comes in four sizes from 74 to 99 and is complemented with an MFC Thruster set as the perfect match for an unbeatable package.
TRIWAVE VS. QUAD
The ride is a little more back-footed when compared to the Quad, giving lots of lift off the back fin and plenty of planing power to get you through the flat sections – even in onshore conditions. The turning style is more snappy with the TriWave when compared to the more carving oriented and fluid full rail style of the Quad. With its planing power and speed, the TriWave is not only the board for big hits and wave tricks, it also thrives on airtime and is the ultimate rocket for jumping.
Free Predator board bag with new boards
- New innovative rocker line with flat spot concept for maximum planing power and curved sections for tight snappy turns
- Double concave/V bottom shape for a controlled and fast ride over any chop
- Trim moved backwards for more direct turning reactions while using a faster rocker line
- New compact outline with a wider swallow tail for snappy turns with tons of spray and lots of lift and stability
- Side fins with slight tow for smooth water flow, reduced drag and maximum speed
- Flat deck for a stable stance and secure feeling even when the wind drops
- Fast and early planing Thruster setup, perfectly matching the boards shape and characteristics.
- Side fins in the lightweight and easy to adjust Slotbox system (incl. Slotbox covers for single fin use) and Center US Box for maximum adaptability