Fanatic Quad 2016
For 2016, Fanatic took the most radical Waveboard within the Fanatic range to the next level. Highly desirable to riders driven by full rail carves, late turns and radical down-the-line wavesailing. If that’s you, the all-new 2016 Quad represents what your dreams are made of.
The Magic Rocker - Featuring the new flat spot concept, an innovative placement of curved and straight areas, aimed to enhance planing power and speed. This combined with adjustments to the outline and trim, results in a Waveboard with radical turning abilities, yet still maintains planing power, control and ease of use even in a choppy cross-on shore beach break.The concave / double concave bottom shape matches the drive, speed and smooth surfy feel of the complementary Choco fins quad fin setup.
The all new Quad family comes in four sizes: From the smallest of 69, through to the floaty 90.QUAD VS.
Compared to the TriWave
, the Quad has a more front-foot style of riding, allowing for a fluid full rail carving style and tight turns under the lip, with maximum drive and full grip. While you ride more on the back foot and a little more upright on the TriWave, you are able to fully lean into the turn and trust in your rails and fins with the Quad. The Quad prefers to be ridden under the lip and loves to transfer the push of the wave into speed. With its superb control and speed, the Quad also likes jumping, but comes into its own and excels when riding waves.
- New innovative rocker line with a pronounced tail kick and flat spot concept for maximum planing power and radical turning potential
- Slightly increased concave / double concave bottom shape for acceleration, - control and smooth drive, even in choppy conditions
- Trim moved backwards for more direct turning
- New compact outline with rounded squash tail for snappy turns even in smaller waves
- Side fins with slight tow for smooth water flow, reduced drag and maximum speed
- Flat deck for a stable stance and secure feeling even when the wind drops
- Fast and grippy quad fin setup, perfectly matching the board’s shape and characteristics, in the lightweight and easy to adjust Slotbox system
Free Predator board bag with new boards