Fanatic Free Wave TXTR 2016
The Fanatic FreeWave goes into its 12th season, and is the benchmark for one of the most versatile and sought after boards on the market. The endless hunger to find the best possible mix of wave performance and flat water abilities led Fanatic to an R&D process that lifts the Fanatic FreeWave into a class of its own.
Improving a winner isn’t easy. It might seem as though they are resting on the success with this range, but they can’t find anything that represents the FreeWave category better than its existing shape. With a compact outline, snappy fish tail, flat deck shape and smooth rails, incredible easy wave performance is guaranteed. The powerful bottom shape, slight V and double concave, when combined with the board’s quick rocker line, give outstanding speed and early planing performance on flat water and across chop.The FreeWave is available in five sizes, a variety of different constructions and new, polished on trend graphics. With the focus on versatility, the exclusive FreeWave TeXtreme® and the FreeWave TE can be setup as a Thruster for the Multi Fin wave experience, or ridden as a Single Fin for planing power, lift and speed.
Free Predator board bag with new boards
- Compact outline for smooth waveriding with sufficient volume in the nose area for early planing and ease of use
- Fishtail, rounded nose and a CAD designed scoop rocker line
- Slight V and double concave bottom shapeFull, smooth rails in the nose with a higher apex and tucked under edge
- Flat mid deck section enhancing a stable stance and efficient volume
- Smaller sizes highly tuned for responsive waveriding
- Thruster fin setup option available for the full wave experience