// Airush Slayer V3 2015
The Freestyle Lightwind Strapless Board
Like to try it? Contact us for a demo email@example.com
A fresh approach to the 2015 Slayer,focused on increased manoeuvrability, carving and aerial throw around factor. The deep quad concave channels water effectively
- New Quad concave bottom with deep Spiral V for stability and drive.
- FCS Inserts with lightweight fins
- Reduced weight through new wood Sandwich construction with increased durability.
- New smaller sizes
- Thinner rails with easier grabbing and carving Reduced width in the tail.
- New Low aspect ratio fins allow for upwind tracking and great pop for freestyle manoeuvres but also allow the fins to break loose under pressure and regain traction with ease and stability
- 52x155 cm18L | 56x165 cm 21L