// Airush Slayer V2 2014
Based on the success of the innovative Slayer, the Slayer V2 was developed to offer an increased level of performance for Flatwater lightwind and strapless riding. For the Slayer V2 Airush have worked to enhance the maneuverability, stability at speed and “throw around factor” in the air. This is achieved through greatly reducing weight and volume, new fin positioning and new lower aspect fins designs. A larger grab rail and new deck pad makes the Slayer V2 even easier to jump and flip.
The V2 series boards are complete re-designs from the previous V1 series boards. The 58 is slightly smaller than it's predecessor and is well suited to heavyweights, but the most stunning transformation is the 54, which is a completely different board. Boasting huge increases in efficiency, manoeuvrability and feel, it's a standout product of the 2014 season. For use in small waves, flat water and light to medium winds it brings a new level of fun to what has traditionally been unchallenging conditions.
//Slayer V2 - Key Features
- Unique Step bottom creates dual planning surface.
- Strake Nose improves carving.
- Directional Freestyle.
- Light Wind Freeride.
- Strapless Lightwind riding.
//Compared to the Slayer V1
- Thinner rails for improved carving. Reduced weight (up to 500gm lighter). Reduce volume with a “W” Concave deck. Dedicated tri fin design.
- New Top Deck Surface.
- Front fins are further back for improved manoeuvrability.
- 54x155 cm 24L | 58x165 cm 27L
Slayer V2 + Slayer Skate from Airush on Vimeo.